miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

She said, "Every living creature on earth dies alone."

Donnie Darko: The sky is gonna open up.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: If the sky were suddenly open up, there's will be no law, no rules. There will be only you and your memories. The choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end, there would only be you... and him... and no one else.
-Donnie Darko, 2001.




-It's not me what I'm worried about, it just I don't know what I would do if something ever happen to you or mom.
-Anyway, nothing is gonna happend to us. Not today, anyway. So we live this life, each day, one at a time. Now, if you spend your whole life worring about something is gonna happen, before you know, your life is over and your spended it off just worried.
Hey, you heard that? That's what life all about. Laughing and loving each other. And knowing the people aren't already gone when they die. We all have good memories to sustain us until we see us again.
-It's hard not being afraid, 'pa.
-I know, sweetheart, I know.
-Random Quote.




I've no more to say. I guess.

No hay comentarios: