viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010

The promise.

This is because I'm tired to everybody telling me stuff. To heard all that good and bad ideas. And futures. And paths. This is because I think I'm a fool, too. And all of this is because I'm not giving up. I'll never surrender. Because is what's inside me. Because is something bigger than me. Because maybe I didn't understood it, and maybe I already don't, but only thing is for sure: this is the sacrifice. This -even all those problems, and tears, and fears, and drunked laughs and the images on my head- is the path I've been put through. And the sacrifice for what I want. For understanding. For believing. For happiness. For everything.
If I'm wrong, don't ever tell me, 'cuz this is my life. And this is what I feel inside.

If everything changes or something, is because is meant to be. And... I, I really want to happen. To be. I finally understand that everything has to be in the way it has to be. And if it will be -and it is, it is- hard, that's why I'm here. That's why I'm here waiting. That's why I'm here, away.
Because if you want something in life, you have to open your arms and catch it.
And I want to be the best. I want the best. And if it not enough, I'll be more patient, more secure, more everything. More.

Always... more.
That's the promise.

"I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong".
"What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?"
"Happiness only real when shared".
-Christopher McCandless

No hay comentarios: